inventhelp headquarters – http://www.cross.tv/blog/151586. Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of the reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not looking to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is precisely like their current product and invention companies that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they perform quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and also cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.